it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

I love this time of year, and I absolutely love decorating for this season! Here' a little glimpse into our home this holiday season... 
 I painted this reindeer silhouette last weekend and hung it over our kitchen sink. Loved the way it turned out!

I made these trees when I was sick one weekend a few months ago. I bought the supplies last year, but never got around to making them until this year!
I adore this little bird... he makes me so happy.
 Another tree in the bathroom
Every year we watch Home Alone and eat pizza while decorating our Christmas tree. It's one of my favorite traditions!
 Brown paper packages tied up with strings...


 The wreath on the inside of our front door.. didn't make it, got it at Target a few years ago.
 And the wreath on the outside of our door. I made this one!
So that's pretty much the bulk of it! I want December to last forever! 

3 comments:

  1. So festive and beautiful! I had to sing fa la la la la la la la la to make sure you had the right number- it just wouldn't be right if you didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely in love with all of your Christmas decorations!!! They are perfect :) Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE. IT. ALL. Your house looks magical. xo

    ReplyDelete