santa monica sunset, Laguna Beach, San Diego & bikes on Venice


I made it back to Atlanta today, and I am missing the cool LA weather! Here's the rest of my pictures from the trip... 
 Walter wanted  to see the view too!
On Saturday, we took a day trip down the PCH to San Diego! We had no real agenda which was fun..
We stopped at a cliff to look at the view. This was the most beautiful sight of the entire trip. I felt like I was in a different country.


 A little scary...
 We drove through Long Beach and saw the Queen Mary.
 And stopped in Laguna Beach for lunch!

 After lots of traffic, we finally made it to San Diego. We started off by exploring Old Town.


Our favorite part of the day was the authentic Mexican dinner we had at Orgega's. We all tried papusas for the first time. YUM.


We took the interstate home and made it back in less than 2.5 hours.. It was a long day, but we were able to see a lot!

And what's a trip to LA without bike riding on the beach? We rode up Venice Beach, past Santa Monica for a 11.5 mile ride.


It was a great trip, and I'm thankful I was able to visit again so soon. Four more weeks till school starts back again... I'm looking forward to being in town some and relaxing before going back to work full time. I love the summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love that in most of the group shots it's just Walter's butt :)

    ReplyDelete