back in LA again!

I am so happy to be back in the state of California! I could totally live here. If all of my family and friends relocated to the west coast, I'd be there in a heart beat. I'm trying to take advantage of my parents living in here, so I decided to take a week off of work this summer and head to LA for another visit! Natalie and I are out here visiting together, having a great time.

I flew in on Sunday just in time for the Hollywood tour! Our van stopped right in the heart of Hollywood. We walked through the Dolby Theater (formerly known as the Kodak Theater) where the Academy Awards are held.
We stopped on the stairs of the red carpet...
 A nice view of the Hollywood sign!


So many characters line the street... Dad spotted the Halo guy immediately. Our tour guide didn't even know who that was. Leave it to Dad. :)




 A group shot in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater.


















Then we drove through Hollywood and into Beverly Hills for fabulous sushi at Matsuhisa for Natalie's birthday dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are having a great time. I'll be doing the same in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete