Jeff & Ginna get MARRIED!!!!

Where do I even begin with this post? I feel like the past 5 days flew by so quickly. I am so thankful that Ginna's wedding happened to be over my spring break, so I could come up and help out with everything! I flew into Raleigh Tuesday night and stayed with Ginna at their new apartment. It was so fun. Just like we were roommates again. Carrie and Lucy joined us on Wednesday in Oak Ridge for flower arranging, pompom making, cupcake baking, decorating, and finalizing all the last minute details. We had lots of quality time together just relaxing and enjoying the last few moments of Ginna being a Clement!

Ginna was such a wonderful bride- so organized and not stressed at all! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was obvious that so much time and effort was put into making everything so special.

Here they are!! the BEAUTIFUL bride and goom!!

I love this one of Ginna and her MOHs

We had so much fun together!

The lovely favor table

I loved the way this looked... And the cake tasted amazing!!

Welcome to the married club, Ginna and Jeff!

Have fun in Cancun!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I loved hanging out with ya'll! See you soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for all your help, we couldn't have done it with our you! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete