loving this season

It's COLD here in Atlanta! We hit the low 30s last night but have resisted the urge to turn on the heat. We have been heating our cozy home with a fire instead. I don't know how much longer we can go.. But I loved waking up to a fire this morning and drinking my pumpkin spice coffee snuggled up with a blanket and the pup. We had another lovely relaxing Saturday with a jog at the park and another trip to the dog park. It's so fun to watch Toby play and greet all the new dogs when they enter. He's very social. I love spending the day in midtown. Tons of people, tons of dogs, yummy restaurants, and beautiful homes. We made a stop at Trader Joe's and Starbucks for the first peppermint mocha of the season. Now I sit here, snuggled up with a blanket on the couch, sweater boots on, next to Brian in his union suit (maybe we should turn on the heat), watching the 3rd Harry Potter movie (we're having a marathon before the new one comes out), and listen to my pup snoring. He's exhausted from his exciting day. I do love the weekend.


13 comments:

  1. This picture makes me want to snuggle up on the couch with you and Toby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a trip to the Clement Cabin with Toby is in order! So glad you are experiencing the chill.The change of season does make life fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, but I don't love that Toby doesn't look like a puppy anymore!! :( Aunt Carrie needs to be present for all stages of his life. I think a visit is in order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha daniel hasn't worn his union suit in quite awhile.. maybe he needs to break it out! :) sounds like a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture and this post! So cozy and seasonal. I want to come over and snuggle! Miss you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete