a weekend in Boone

I have been looking forward to this weekend for WEEKS. Some of our dearest friends from college planned a fabulous trip to Boone. Boone is a special town to me and Brian for lots of reasons... It was the first town we ever lived in at the same time, it's where we went to college, where we got engaged, and where we got married!

one of the first days after Brian moved to Boone in college
the day we got engaged!
wedding day :)
We hadn't been back since our wedding. Needless to say, we were ecstatic to return to our special town and even more excited to see our special friends!!


Toby in his ASU colors
The Purple Haze..
had a fabulous view!
Toby loved Bass Lake
It's a special place to us- it's where Brian asked me to marry him

all the girls!
the whole group minus Carrie
relaxing on the deck
Ashley in the hot tub!
hanging out, visiting, watching the sun set.. so RELAXING
Melanie's was a must. I mean really. It doesn't get much better than this.
I can't wait to go back

We talked about making this an annual thing. I do hope that happens. It was a perfect weekend! Thanks Ashley, Emily, Josh, Ginna, Jeff, and Carrie for making it happen!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Just reading this post makes my heart flutter because I am in need of my "boone fix"! I can't wait to go, we're going up homecoming weekend. I love the pics of toby! Looks like yall had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Glad you all took the time to go and you definitely nabbed a winner of a cabin.

    ReplyDelete